LEGAL REPRESENTATION FOR EMPLOYEES REQUIRING AN EMPLOYMENT ATTORNEY IN CHERRY HILL, SOUTHERN NEW JERSEY, AND PHILADELPHIA, PA
Whether you have been fired, suffered retaliation or workplace discrimination, the Cherry Hill, NJ employment Law Offices of Richard E. Yaskin can help you level the playing field.
Our employment law practice covers the entire Southern New Jersey and Philadelphia, PA regions, including eleven primary South Jersey and Pennsylvania counties. We represent employees and executives in the following legal matters:
- wrongful termination
- employment discrimination
- sexual harassment
- “whistleblower” retaliation
- disability discrimination
- negotiation of Separation and Severance Agreements
- denial of proper wages for time worked
- Federal and State Court litigation of the above
Every client, whether a CEO or entry level worker, receives high quality, individualized legal representation. We offer timely consultation to executives and employees presented with separation or severance agreements.