Do you wish to pursue Federal or State Court litigation of your employment rights in New Jersey or Pennsylvania?
We may be able to help. For 20 years, the Law Offices of Richard E. Yaskin has litigated meritorious employment claims for plaintiffs in State and federal courts. We consider the term “meritorious” to include:
- strong claims of liability;
- adequate damages to be recovered;
- ruling out of a favorable pre-lawsuit settlement opportunity
- weighing litigation to seek recovery of losses including any reputation loss, versus moving on with your other career opportunities;
- facts that inspire a jury to right an injustice and deter repeat offenses.
Essential to successful litigation is the timely filing of suit vs. the responsible parties within the applicable Statute of Limitations deadline(s). Some claims require compliance with pre-requisites to filing suit, such as exhaustion of administrative appeals or filing with and securing a Right to Sue Notice from the EEOC.
Given the need to weigh a number of factors, and conduct a preliminary investigation, it is important to timely seek consultation of employment claims to allow sufficient time to bring the right claims against the right parties in the right court.
Feel free to tell us a bit about your claim by calling 856-667-7570 or complete and submit the Confidential Intake form on our website contact page.